Field Permits

All soccer, lacrosse, and football fields as well as all baseball and softball diamonds on Town property require a permit.

Please fill out the field permit request and mail it to Danvers Recreation at Danvers Town Hall, 1 Sylvan Street Danvers, MA 01923, or email Recreation Department a completed request form.

Related Documents