Permit Applications

Street Opening Permit  

Apply for permits using our online permitting system

Trench Permit 

Apply for permits using our online permitting system. 

Water & Sewer Applications

You must come into the office (1 Burroughs Street) in person to fill out Water and Sewer Applications. They can be obtained at the front counter. Details on Water and Sewer Regulations can be found on the Water and Sewer Regulations page.

Stormwater Application

View the Stormwater Permit Application (PDF).