How do I file a police report?

If it is an emergency, always call 911.

Otherwise, a police report may be filed in person at the Danvers Police Department. Additionally, an officer can be dispatched to your home/business for assistance in some cases. If you need non-emergency assistance or have a question, please call the Danvers Police Department business line at 978-774-121

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?
2. How do I file a police report?