The Town of Danvers offers paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, 11 paid holidays, direct deposit and the opportunity for credit union membership. The Town also offers the following optional benefits to those employees who work at least 20 hours a week:
- Health Insurance: Tufts HMO Value Plan, Tufts PPO and Tufts Medcare Preferred for Seniors. The Town pays 70% of health insurance premiums.
- Dental Insurance: Delta Dental of Massachusetts provides employees with coverage for dental services from a network of more than 5,000 participating dentists. The Town pays 50% of the premiums.
- Life Insurance: The Town offers Basic life insurance in the amount of $10,000 through Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company to all active employees at a cost of $5.80/month. Information about optional life insurance is available from the Human Resource Department.
- ICMA 457 Deferred Compensation Plan: The Town offers an optional 457 Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan to its active employees.
- 125 Flexible Spending Plan: The Town of Danvers offers its active employees the opportunity to take advantage of a 125 Flexible Spending Plan administered by the Sentinel Benefits Group.
You may contact the Human Resource Department with questions.